- Register to vote or review your current voter's registration at https://www.mdc.edu/VOTE/
- Take a screenshot of your card or the registration. Blue out your personal information except for our name.
- Reflect on the process. Was it smooth and easy or difficult and confusing? Why?
- Was it fast or tedious? Why?
- How might this process affect a person's willingness to vote?
- Is there anything you would change about the process? Why or why not?
- Why is it important to vote?
- Reflect on those that are not able to vote. If you or someone you know is not able to vote, how is living in this country impacted? Why?
Kristina Vincent wrote on November 15th, 2023
In order to receive full credit, all questions must be answered at a college level.
Kristina Vincent wrote on September 22nd, 2023
Take this opportunity to create change in your community, state, and nation. Voice your opinion and motivate others to impact your life and the lives of others.