If you are an individual looking to volunteer, please consider the following:
- Know the UGA Guidelines for protecting yourself (and others).
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have a temperature, you should not volunteer. (Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever over 100.4, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell without stuffy nose.) **This is not an exhaustive list of symptoms. Additional information can be found on the CDC or UGA Websites.**
- If you have come in contact with someone who has Covid-19, you should not volunteer.
- Volunteers are **REQUIRED** to wear masks if they are not vaccinated.
- Volunteers should practice social distancing (maintaining at least 6 feet between each other).
- Volunteers should wash their hands frequently.
- Volunteers should avoid touching their face during volunteer activities.
Come out to UGArden to help in our medicinal herb plots. Meet fellow herb enthusiasts, get to know more about what we do here, and have fun!
Wearing closed toe shoes is required. We also advise bringing a water bottle, a hat, and gloves.
If you are coming from the loop we are the first right after the State Botanical Garden. Park in the paved parking lot by the cream colored metal barn. Rachel will meet you inside the barn to sign you in and provide a brief orientation. See you soon!